The Sergeant Bluff Public Library has a very active book club!
Book Club meets every last Monday evening of the month at 7:00 pm at the library and new members are always welcome!
If you have any questions, please give us a call at the library (712-943-7323)
- May Book Club: Monday, May 29 at 7:00 - North of Normal by Cea Sunrise Person
- June Book Club: Monday, June 26 at 7:00 - The Measure by Nikki Erlick
- July Book Club: Monday, July 31 at 7:00 - The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
- Aug Book Club: Monday, Aug 28 at 7:00 - Little Souls by Sandra Dallas
- Sep Book Club: Monday, Sept 25 at 7:00 - The Old Man and The Sea by Ernest Hemmingway